Shop 24/7 @ www.pnpbaby.net !
*Cloth Diapers and Accessories*
*Cloth for mom and the whole family*
*Shower gifts and luxurious baby necessities*



About PNPBaby

Thank you for choosing PNPBaby!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Where it all happens!

PNPBaby is a WAHM (work at home mom) run business. I've had several emails over the last couple of years asking about my sewing room...here it is. Its not much, lol. I recently swapped rooms with the boys' giving them the large 16 x 13 bedroom and cramming my entire sewing room into the tiny 9 x 12 room - ahhhh! :) Its tight, but it works - enjoy!
I keep waiting for the folks at IKEA to send me a $1000 gift card ;0) - oh, how pretty and organized my sewing room could be!








Storage, storage, storage! If only there were more of it!










No comments:

Post a Comment