Shop 24/7 @ www.pnpbaby.net !
*Cloth Diapers and Accessories*
*Cloth for mom and the whole family*
*Shower gifts and luxurious baby necessities*



About PNPBaby

Thank you for choosing PNPBaby!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

WAHMies are HERE!!!


I've slowly been adding retail items (sticking with Handmade...I love to support work at home moms and/or local small businesses) to help build my shop and support my handmade diaper brand by adding additional products that compliment them. My family's needs are increasing and changing and I just don't have the time to sew every type of product. Its an honor to be able to work with other WAHMs and small businesses to build my own!

The WAHMies arrived yesterday!!! WAHMies are handmade in the US by moms who work at home!

With all of my retail items I'm offering $0.01 shipping within the US...come take a peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment